Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults do and restrict their activities as a result. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and help you to have the confidence to be more active again. This program emphasizes the importance of maintaining an active lifestyle in order to reduce the risk of falling.
Eight 2-hour classes, twice a week for 4 weeks
March 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25
Mondays and Wednesdays, 1–3pm
NEXT: WED, MAR 4
Contribution: $20 per person
Contribution covers workbook, materials and snacks.
Cornerstone Fellowship Church
2902 N. Geronimo, Tucson
»See flyer with map
Class size limited to 15 participants.
To sign up: call the PCOA Health Promotion Program at (520) 305-3410.
• view falls as controllable
• set goals for increasing activity
• make changes to reduce fall risks at home
• exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
• anyone concerned about falls
• anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
• anyone who has fallen in the past
• anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Co-sponsored by Southern Arizona Senior Pride with Pima Council on Aging